Influencer/Social Media Content Manager Italy - Freelancer (m/w/d)
Part-time to full-time social media position. Remote work. Flexible hours.
Work Location: Italy — Posted: May 13, 2019, 3:56 p.m.
What we expect:
• Managing social media (Facebook page, Twitter account, and Instagram account), including weekly updates, responding to messages and comments, and strategizing to increase follower numbers and interaction rates
• Overseeing the Facebook private support group for users of Daysy, including adding members, initiating discussions, some light customer support with back-up from our customer support team
• Developing Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns
• Creating and scheduling newsletters
• Writing, editing, and building posts – updates, interviews, information, how-tos, Daysy news, etc. You will have creative freedom while working as an integral part of the larger marketing team.
• Influencer and Blogger outreach - contacting and conversing with influencers and bloggers to solicit coverage of Daysy and reviews of Daysy
• Developing an influencer contact list and utilizing own contacts to liaise with successful and established influencers, including coordinating the mailing of Daysy for review
• Ambassadorship - integrating Daysy representation into your current platform and presence, i.e. becoming a public face of the brand (online and at events), positively representing Daysy to heighten product awareness and expand reach
• Collaborate with CMO and marketing team to cultivate leads and opportunities for business partnerships
• Experience and presence in the Italian market
• Contacts with other influencers, bloggers, etc. in Italy
• Fluent in Italian and English (other languages a bonus!)
• Proficiency with using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Adverts Manager, and a successful Instagram presence, a successful blog platform, or a significant social media following
• Demonstrated prior ability to work independently, remotely
• Excellent people skills, enthusiasm, and a good sense of humor
• Familiarity with and understanding of current trends in women's health, fertility, wellness, and natural alternatives
What we offer:
• A dynamic and collegial team
• Open, transparent communication and flat hierarchy
• Flexible and fair working hours
• Individual development opportunities
• An interesting and varied area of responsibility in a successful, expanding, and international company
And much more...
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send us your detailed application with cover letter, CV and references, as well as your earliest possible starting date by e-mail with the subject "Influencer - Italy": firstname.lastname@example.org@daysy.me