L-COMPLEX Hormone Balance
L-COMPLEX Hormone Balance for a balanced hormone level
L-COMPLEX Hormon Balance
L-COMPLEX Hormone Balance combines the most essential micro- & phyto nutrients for a normal hormone balance, in every phase of the female cycle. Mostly it is environmental factors such as stress and pollutants from the diet that disrupt the hormone metabolism. Together with our research team, we have decades of research with the latest findings for women's health combined in one capsule for daily support of the hormonal balance and reduction of fluctuations.
It can be used acutely or preventively in every hormonal phase. Suitable for all menstruating people.
100% natural, vegan, free from gluten, lactose & other allergens. Free from pesticides & heavy metals. Made in Germany.
How to Use:
1 capsule per day with a glass of water.
- Ashwagandha: The Ashwagandha root is deeply anchored in the Ayurveda tradition and is also known as sleeping berry or Indian ginseng. It is said to have a balancing effect on the nervous system and is used for fears, stress, and sleep disorders. Stress and the associated Cortisol are the main contributors to hormone fluctuations.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is one of the essential trace elements in the body and critical to the nervous system, energy balance and psyche. A balanced nervous system is necessary for a normal hormonal balance and can have an antispasmodic effect.
- Broccoli extract: Broccoli is one of the cruciferous vegetables and is particularly rich in sulforaphane, which, according to studies, has a highly anti-oxidative, carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory effect on the body. It supports the body's natural ability to detoxify and regenerate cells, reducing stress factors for our hormonal balance in the environment.
- Red clover extract: Red clover extract is a secondary plant substance rich in valuable isoflavones, which are chemically similar to the body's estrogen. Red clover extract can thus naturally have a balancing effect on the estrogen level and alleviate possible adverse effects of estrogen.
- Resveratrol: Most of our hormones are metabolized in the liver, our most important detoxification organ. Particularly potent antioxidants such as resveratrol protect our cells from oxidative stress and free radicals. In this way, detoxification organs can be relieved and their functionality supported.
- Chaste tree: Chaste tree is a medicinal plant-primarily known in connection with hormonal complaints. It is particularly used for PMS, mood swings, breast tenderness, listlessness and hormonal headaches.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 belongs to the group of B vitamins, which are involved in numerous processes in the body. B12 regulates, among other things, the energy metabolism and the nervous system and supports the normal function of the immune system and cell division.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B 6 is also essential for the body's functioning and actively regulates hormonal activity. It supports the normal function of energy metabolism, nervous and immune systems and regulates homocysteine, protein and glycogen metabolism. B6 is crucial for normal psychological function.
60 capsules = 53.7g
Full Ingredients List:
- Vitamin B6; 2.8 mg
- Vitamin B12; 5μg
- Magnesium; 112.5 mg
- Ashwaganda extract; 250 mg
- Red clover extract; 100 mg
- Of which isoflavones; 20 mg
- Broccoli extract; 150 mg
- of which sulforaphane; 15 mg
- Resveratrol from Polygonum Cupsidatum; 20mg
- Chaste tree 30mg
- ** NRV: nutrient reference values according to VO (EU) 1169/2011"